Software projects are inherently complex, risky and require careful planning. Planning includes development, estimates, staged development, requirements analysis, business case studies, user interface prototypes and overall project control.
Proper planning ensures that the project doesn't move away from its targeted goals while the customer gets a clear definition of the project and is in the know of the project status and has ready access to project deliverables at any point of time.
Information Technology consulting (also called IT consulting, Computer consultancy, Computing consultancy, Technology Consulting, Business and Technology services or IT advisory) is a field that focuses on advising businesses on how best to use information technology to meet their business objectives.
We provide the following are a part of our organization methodology
- To depart more objective advice and recommendations
- To provide access to specialized expertise
- Simpifly temporary assistance on one-time project
- To outsource all or part of the IT Software services
Our IT Consultant possesses the following skillsets
Cyberline Solutions Follows Five basic principles which are ground rules to Software Consulting
- Focus on the Relationship: Understanding the personality and expectations of client, client organization and all other stakeholders
- Clearly Defined Role: Defined roles and responsibilities for both clients, other stakeholders and respective team's involved in the project
- Visualize Success: Helping our business associates to see the end at the beginning
- You Advise, They Decide: Client is the best person to decide
- Be Oriented Towards Results: Ensuring that the solution addresses end user concerns, user training, implementation and maintenance constraints
Cyberline Solutions unique ROI and TCO driven approach helps clients prioritize their IT spend, and allocate valuable IT resources in the most effective manner to contribute to the bottom-line.
- Advisory skills
- Technical skills
- Business skills
- Communication skills
- Management skills
Over the years we have refined our processes to suit offshore software development to a T. Our processes reach all aspects of the software lifecycle. Cyberline Solutions has mature processes for business engagement, client interaction, information solicitation and information presentation.
Software industry is a knowledge-based industry where investing in skills and knowledge is an ongoing process. Cyberline Solutons invests continuously in building new skills and knowledge. Our knowledge investment includes new technologies, new business processes and new frameworks.
We listen to your ideas, understand your concerns and evaluate all aspects of the given challenge including the underlying business processes and market needs vis-à-vis the merits of various technologies. Being a technology agnostic company, we deploy the right technology to suit your needs and tailor a solution that adds value to your company and customers. Cyberline Solutions have a comprehensive Quality Testing Checklist which ensures that every solution delivered by us measures up to the highest possible international standards. To ensure the timely and quality delivery for 100% client satisfaction we implement the following:
Understanding your requirements, challenges, and technology goals is the foundation of our customer-centric solutions. Solving your most challenging technology problems and enabling your success is our mission and our passion.